Saturday, October 13, 2007

Still Plugging Along

It's been awhile. I guess I've gotten into a fairly regular routine and nothing seems so out of the ordinary to be worth posting. I've still been keeping track of symptoms, though, so here's what's been happening:

October 13

headaches are pretty much gone. We're back to the standard nuisance headaches. No more head trauma headaches.

I don't think I've felt the heart fluttering for awhile.

October 7

ok

October 6

headache


October 5

headache
pulled muscle from laughing

I haven’t laughed for 4 years, so I’m pulling muscles when it happens now.

Forgetful – I left my lunch in the microwave at work. It’s still there, I’m sure.

I put my shirt on backwards.



October 4


Going down to 2.5 mg today!

I'm very reluctant to do this. I've been so good on 5 mg, I want to stay this way. I'm in a comfy zone. Now I'm getting scared. Oh well, better plug forward.


September 28

Good all week -- wider range of emotions definitely noticeable.

Nearly debilitating headache today. Heart fluttering continues



September 20 - 24

Feeling good!!! Generally, I think I've been in a better mood. Like, overall better than before I started all this. I'm getting to know what it feels like to FEEL things like "good" again. It feels good!

Occasional heart fluttering.

September 19

Tired and apathetic (oops!) ;)



September 17

A little sweaty and nauseous. Didn't eat dinner.

Feeling less apathy lately.

No comments: