Saturday, October 27, 2007

No *snorks* @ insom!

It's back. Insomnia.

Before I got on the Lexapro, I would lie awake at night alot, unable to turn-off my brain. I'd make lists of things to do, go through conversations and situations in my head that were so inane, but seemed important at the time.

On the Lexapro, that all went away. In fact I started sleeping too much. It was a nice break from worrying about not sleeping, I guess.

Now I'm starting to wake up and think again. It's OK though. I figure if I need sleep, I'll sleep. I'm just going to try to not worry about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes incessant thinking like i can't turn off my brain. and heart flutters. scary stuff. but i acknowledge it and move along. and always think 'there is suicide, but i hope i never get to that point.'